Thanks to all those families who recently responded to our club-wide survey. The results were mostly positive which was encouraging, but there were a few things that were suggested we could improve on.
Some of the feedback was:
- Clearer transparency about the registration and team selection process each season
- More encouragement and advocacy around girls teams
- Social activities and more chances to get together during school holidays to play
- Sponsorship opportunities and promotion
- Voting and Eric award issues
- Support for up and coming inexperienced coaches
- Team tryouts where grades have more than one team
- Keeping teams together
- Clearer communication to parents, team managers and coaches, especially around the beginning of the season
- Skill development programs and opportunities to improve your child’s game.
The committee notes these and while a lot of the feedback requests are beyond the control of the committee and the club, we advise all members that their issues have been heard and we have committed to addressing them. There is also an abundance of information available within the website for players and families, and we encourage all members to search through the main menu to view it all. You can also contact the committee if you have any feedback or helpful suggestions to add to the website.